Like & Share

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

To be sure I'm not sure what it means...

I know someone will clear the air regarding the term "jigaboo". There are so many terms people take offense to these days - even niggardly which isn't even a racial term just a word with an unfortunate prefix. Unfortunately an anchor in Cleveland said it on TV and is now subject to a storm on social media.

To be sure I have no plans on using it and you know on second thought if you watch School Daze that terms was thrown around. Of course how it relates to Lady Gaga I haven't a clue...

I apologize in advance for sharing the urban dictionary as a reference it seems more concise than what I had found via Google with a dry definition "a black person". It just has to be deeper than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!