Like & Share

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My condolences to the NYPD

I recognize that police officers around the country has been taking a beating thanks to two incidents involving Black males who were killed by police officers. Nothing should ever justify thinking that those incidents are worth engaging in cold-blooded murder of any police officer.

I sincerely hope those who engage in acts of civil disobedience regarding those incidents involving Eric Garner and Michael Brown aren't emboldened by what happened on Saturday.

Graphic above via 2nd City Cop.

BTW, another thing you see over at 2nd City Cop is how police officers responded to the Mayor before his press conference. If I understand correctly he didn't exactly support the NYPD or the officer involved in the death of Eric Garner.

ALSO, here's more on this incident by heavy.com. It even shows some of the chilling posts before the incident and other incidents that happened before the murderer came to Brooklyn. I'm glad that the instagram account was taken down, it would've ruined my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!