Like & Share

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Could the resume hold a candidate back?

Since I'm still job hunting, I still look at articles talking about this process. The blogmaster of Ask a Manager writes this recent article about how a resume could hold a job seeker back. I'm not sure if that's the issue in my case, but these articles can only serve to help one tighten your process up a bit.

Besides if the issue is you're not getting any interest, then the issue is something. Perhaps it's the initial presentation you send to hiring managers.

1 comment:

Zack Raspberry said...

Great blog, LJ!

From my experience, a fancy resume can actually help you-- despite the "experts" saying that you should have a traditional one.

I always get compliments on my column style design.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!