Like & Share

Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11 Remember

As typical on many recent 9/11 I avoid any programming that may replay the unfortunate events of that day. I've written a lot about this national tragedy and choose not to repeat them. However, I would like to share the tag that I used for most of them and you could definitely go back in time with me.

We lost a lot of people on that day and unfortunately we're still fighting terrorists today. Thankfully not here at home but definitely over there in Iraq and Afghanistan. Alas, it seems Islamic fundamentalist terrorism is making an an unfortunate comeback in Iraq though.

It just lets us know this is still a difficult fight to insure nothing like this happens again!

BTW, don't forget to click the September 11 tag at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!