Like & Share

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A new site you should visit...

Zack Isaacs recently invited me to post for his new blog ZacksTV. This was in response to some of my posts regarding my job hunting adventures.

I'm excited to see his post over at LinkedIn talking about his time in college and his time looking for work in his field. He eventually discusses what he seeks to do as a content producer.

BTW, my first post at ZacksTV is up . I chose to share the story of a Jackie Robinson West player - the team from Chicago that went all the way in the Little League World Series - who's family was homeless during the course of that team's remarkable run. I hope you'll go over there and view it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!