Like & Share

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool

This oasis of a busy city is located on the north side's Lincoln Park - an expansive green space not far from the Magnificient Mile. I spend some time here and recall it being a true oasis and perhaps a place to relax.

One could sit here and listen to some music just to watch the pond or some waterfalls nearby. It's very quiet aside from the people strolling around. And apparently it's used to weddings as well.

I have some video that I'm working on shot on my iPhone. Perhaps I need to figure out a 15 sec version of a video to share here. I promise it will be relaxing.

Here's a website about this National Historic Landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!