Like & Share

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ask a Manager: How to create a resume from scratch...

I've enjoyed reading Ask a Manager you may not necessarily agree with her opinions on all things workplace, but I do like her recent article on writing a resume. While I do believe my resume is adequate, there is always room to tweak it to make it more attractive. Also she does have an offer which will run-out at some point to offer her services as far as resume critique. She won't outright rewrite it for you, but at least you'll know what she's looking for if she were a hiring manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!