Like & Share

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Happy April Fools' Day

Ya know, today is April Fools' Day. Not only that baseball season has started finally although I rarely kept track of spring training during the month of March. It just lets me know that much warmer weather is coming around the corner and thank goodness.

You know this is the time for a humor based post in keeping with this special day. I've learned over the years that I'm not that good with humor, all the same it's just another mark after this really harsh winter we've had. So now I'm glad that this day has come around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!