Like & Share

Friday, September 06, 2013

Tech update assuming that you were getting anti-virus alerts

Years ago I had installed this application called vPIP - videos played in place - where I hoped to turn this blog into a video blog using the video hosting at Blip.tv. Needless to say it hasn't worked out as I had planned this blog isn't known for videos still and I used my YouTube channel more lately. Now with my anti-virus software my PC detects threats from vPIP and that means you have been getting the same alerts. Well I removed the code for this application and hopefully you won't receive any more alerts from this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!