Like & Share

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ArchitectureChicago PLUS: A Theater Vanishes: The Two McClurgs

ArchitectureChicago PLUS: A Theater Vanishes: The Two McClurgs

Years ago, my parents brought me here to see the film Mississippi Burning that starred Gene Hackman and Willem Dafoe. They starred as FBI agents who were sent to Mississippi to investigate the disappearance and murder of three civil rights workers. It was based on a true story at that!

I'm sad to see that this place is being redeveloped and at that there is another theater AMC River East nearby where people can see the latest Hollywood release. I must ask however, how did my parents find out about this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!