Like & Share

Sunday, October 02, 2011

BET Founder To Obama: Stop Demagoguing The Rich


[VIDEO] Wow Robert Johnson, just WOW! Well perhaps not unexpected commentary, but this just needs to go viral. Here's a description from Breitbart.tv:
Obama supporter and fundraiser Robert Johnson appeared on "Fox News Sunday" and spoke out against the president's recent rhetoric demonizing the rich in America.

"I’ve earned my success. I’ve earned my right to fly private if I choose to do so. And by attacking me, is not going to convince me that I should take a bigger hit because I happen to be wealthy."
Not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but could Obama's rhetoric about soaking the rich cost him some support? Should I read that from Mr. Johnson's statement?

Via Newsalert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!