Like & Share

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Uptown Update: The President In Uptown

Uptown Update: The President In Uptown

I was up there today to see what was going on. Even to see about this "Jobs Bash". Next time an event like this takes place I'll be sure to bring a friend. At least Uptown Update shows us how to cover a presidential visit to their neighborhood. A YouTube video and photos.

I know it will be a very rare event on the streets of Chicago, but I promise to do better next time.

I forget that I have my own pictures from up there. Some of them posted onto Twitter. I should exhibit those here. Just not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!