Like & Share

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Marathon Pundit: Leftists protest Obama at 50th birthday party fundraiser in Chicago

Well he got some pics, but there probably wasn't anything at the "Jobs Bash" that I failed to attend.
A Tea Party Jobs Bash was planned for the Green Mill a block away from the Aragon but it fizzled out--if it had started at all. Leftists had a hissy fit and harassed the management of the bar with nasty phone calls and emails.
The left has their issues with President Obama and were in force last night. I noted on my Twitter account that there were immigration protesters there. "Yes we can...stop the deportation".

Of course immigration dissidents weren't the only ones there either!

Like I said, next time I plan to bring a friend. :P

UPDATE I didn't notice that he also shot some video of immigration protestors in Uptown! [VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!