Like & Share

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Interesting research regarding the OBL raid...

Presented by one of my former Morehouse professor in the Political Science Deptartment. Something I found on FB:
Dr. Tobe Johnson is conducting preliminary research on African-American responses to the Osama bin Laden capture. If you're a current Man of Morehouse, please help him out by answering three short questions in this survey. All answers are completely confidential and we have no way of knowing who you are or what you said:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KF8NQ5R
Well alas I would like to know more about this survey, but I'm a Morehouse alum unfortunately. If you do know any current Morehouse students feel free to share this link.

Also, I look forward to whatever the research would conclude. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!