Like & Share

Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh yes, this must go viral!!!!

[VIDEO] Ald. Toni Foulkes of the 15th Ward is speaking in this video that is posted over at the website aptly named The 15th Ward. It chronicles the campaign as there is a run off to take place next month. When you watch tell me that you got almost nothing out of what she said. I know that she was talking, talking, talking, and basically said nothing.

BTW, she wouldn't appear on TV with her opponent in this race. I wonder if this video shows why she won't be seen on TV anytime soon.

Check out my post over at Mechanics about this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!