Like & Share

Monday, January 17, 2011

UPDATED: Was watching FOX News just now...

UPDATE 11:01 PM - Just found the video of Harry Johnson on FOX News on this MLK Holiday.

The former General President of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Harry Johnson was talking about building a memorial to Dr. King at the National Mall in Washington, DC. I've been getting e-mails about this memorial in the past and I do believe it's been under construction for a few years anyway. I first heard about it at a Morehouse Crown Forum I do believe.

So let me post the website www.mlkmemorial.org and I sincerely hope that those of you who read this blog will donate to finishing this project.

As soon I as I see the video of Mr. Johnson, it will be posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!