Like & Share

Sunday, December 19, 2010

UPDATE to the previous post

In order to access the mobile template I had to use the special address. So you can read It's My Mind on your mobile phone @ http://itismymind.blogspot.com/?m=1. Of course if you use an iPhone, all you have to do is type the address minus the ?m=1 and you will be able to access the mobile version. Blogger really needs to work on that, but this is in "beta" anyway so they'll prolly find out soon enough.

By all means however let me know how you like being about to read this blog on your cell phone.

EDIT: On the other blogs where I have images for headers, on my BlackBerry those images are larger than the actual screen. I won't be able to see the whole header.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!