Like & Share

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Classical Values: Big government war on big bills?

Hmmm, I do some cashiering and am often annoyed by those who pay with big bills. Of course these days that means $50 and $100 bills. I can't imagine it was worse before they pulled bills larger than that out of circulation.

I must say the argument made over at Classical Values makes sense. Why were bills larger than $100 taken out of circulation. Was it because of the drug war or was it because government didn't want their citizen to have a stash of cash in case of some unforsee disaster.

Either way I wish I could get at some of those rare large bills because I expect a nice pay day in today's dollars when I'm ready to sell it!

Via Instapundit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!