Like & Share

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lee Bey on "where the 'take back America' crowd lives"

Well the architecture blogger over at Chicago Public Radio makes a comparison between people like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Sean Hannity with Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart, and of all people Keith Olbermann. Perhaps the housing choices of the right wing isn't much different than the housing choices of the progressive. I don't think he's really that impressed although he would have expected the "progressive" to live in more forward looking quarters. Besides some of those homes look very nice, but give me a Chicago bungalow any day whether I'm conservative or progressive. BTW, I don't consider myself a progressive! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!