Like & Share

Friday, June 04, 2010

What is the man's rights when it comes to the unborn child

An interesting article I found from Elle about a man who believes his girlfriend had gotten pregnant deliberately despite his objections. Now he wants to be a poster boy for male reproductive rights.

If you want to know my answer, I'm basically pro-life. It would be hard for me to ask my "love-interest" to abort our child. Either way I should have as much say as she does in whether or not we keep that child. I also shouldn't be duped into thinking that we both are protecting ourselves from pregnancy.

That being said if you're a man who is in this situation or don't want to be in such a situation this might be an article that's worth your time.

Via Nick Gillespie @ Reason Hit & Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!