Like & Share

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Been mulling something

I want to do something in the sidebar in honor of the baseball season. It has gotten nary a mention on this blog and the season is just over two or so weeks old.

It should be known around these parts that I consider myself a Cubs fan. Rarely will I discuss sports here because I just don't follow very well the on-field aspects of any sport. Basically if I do discuss anything it's the business aspects of sports. That is more interesting that the play itself.

That being said I want to really follow the Cubs this year. I just don't want to bore you with my opinions on why the Cubs win or lose or whatever. If nothing else, the only thing you will see here about the Cubs is whether or not they win or lose.

During the course of the season I want to place an image in the sidebar to let you know about how the Cubs are doing. Hopefully I can place it up top and that will mean some more changes in the sidebar. I've got one image to the left in mind to celebrate a Cubs victory, but I have something in mind to mark a Cubs loss. Sadly I know right now that I'm going to have some difficulty finding it.

Either way I hope that if you're a Cubs fan you might be willing to follow along in the sidebar and this will force me to keep track of the Cubs progress during the season. Even if I'm unable to actually watch a game either in person or on TV.

BTW, the Cubs won Monday at Wrigley defeating the Washington Nationals 4-3 in 10 innings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!