Like & Share

Friday, January 01, 2010

This is now the year 2010

Believe or not 2010 will mark an important milestone of my time as a blogger. On January 18, 2005, the first written post was here at It's My Mind. It will be officially five years since I started this blog. I was still a student at Morehouse at the time, five years later I'm an alum.

Since that time I have posted at other blogs most of them I've created and a few well I was invited to post there. Since 2006 I've been posting at Illinoize and since 2008 Gaper's Block.

As for the other blogs well the most work in the past two years has been at The Sixth Ward. Earlier this year I transported selected posts over to a blog John G. Shedd Public School.

There are other blogs that are indefinitely inactive for the time being. Most of you remember My Mind's Eye. There is also The Movie Cabinet. There is also my wordpress blog, Unconvential Wisdom. Personally I like using Wordpress, it's a lot of work, but I just haven't figured out what I should post there.

In any event, year five should be interesting and I think that this month I want to do something extra special. I used the phrase "from my mind" in the very early days. This blog may go back to that temporarily. Hopefully just to thrown around some ideas as had been the intention of this blog back then.

Expect there to be a formal anniversary post on January 18, but we're going to get the anniversary started today on New Year's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!