Like & Share

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Human Dog Christmas 2005 edition


Well, Human Dog hasn't been very active since maybe 2006 or so. Lately there's been a flurry of activity from the creator Chris Weagel. The activity being very short videos of less then 10 or 15 seconds.

I wanted to travel back in time on Christmas, and as such it's appropriate to show a rerun from that website. It's quite zany, but entertaining although I'm sure it'll lose you at some point.

If nothing else I hope you have a good laugh on Christmas Eve. Haven't decided if you'll see a post tomorrow on Christmas Day, but I wish you a merry and safe one.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!