Like & Share

Thursday, November 05, 2009

The recent elections provided some recent posts

Before Monday I hadn't posted in a little under a week. I want to really reflect on the elections in New Jersey and Virginia where Republicans were elected Governor of those respective states. But now it's bed time and I really don't want to start on such a post at this late time.

The only reason I'm posting this is to continue some sort of consistency in my posts that has been lacking since I graduated in May. I have skipped two or three days in the past but never a week for no good reason (excepting vacation or spring break or whatever). So I want to be sure to let you know what I have in mind before you think that I'm playing hooky from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!