Like & Share

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Garrard McClendon interviews Tavis Smiley



From what I can tell this is the earliest video of Garrard McClendon. Video was posted onto YouTube in 2006. I'm not totally sure when he started his TV career I just know that his CLTV talk show has been on since summer 2008. Here's his YouTube account.

Well I didn't post this as a history lesson. I posted because of the news that his parents were found murdered in a forest preserve near Calumet City, Illinois. His parents stolen car found on the Dan Ryan Expressway. I can only imagine that this is very devastating to him.

I would like for anyone who supports his program to keep him in YOUR thoughts. Hopefully he'll return to his program as soon as possible, but hopefully he'll take all the time he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!