Like & Share

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Replica Mark IX tricorder too good to be kept on Twitter

I just posted a video of a replica Mark IX Tricorder on Twitter. This is an instrument you would see in such programs as Star Trek: The Next Generation and probably thru to Star Trek Voyager. Man for some reason I long for those sounds that was normal for me as a regular viewer of Star Trek.


BTW, this is old news, but I'm lil disappointed in the new design of the original USS Enterprise. I don't mind some tinkering but they should have left it alone. Well I'll still go see the new Star Trek film anyway.

What is a Tricoder you may ask? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!