Like & Share

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

From yes we can...to...yes we did...

I was out with some guys in my dorm. They effectively changed the slogan from yes we can to yes we did. Well that's new.

I pulled out my camcorder to capture as much of the festivities as possible. I cursed and yelled more than usual got more exciteable with the ladies. Even told a girl that as a sagittarius I liked cute sagittarius girls.

I might show it perhaps here or the grandkids we'll see. I don't feel like doing any editing. Windows Movie Maker is cheap and Sony Vegas is difficult to learn for me.

I'll be back in the morning. This is just a rare midnight post!

1 comment:

knowitall said...

Yes they did alright. Yes they did put the liberal illuminati into leadership, but it will cost us, literally, in the end.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!