Like & Share

Monday, October 27, 2008

Downturn in Economy Brings Back Layaway

To springboard from this story from the AP, courtesy of YouTube. I had a nice little discussion with my mom about the state of the economy. People want stuff now and they don't want to think about whether they can afford it or even stretching out the payments.

I would love to have a HD Television or and HD Camcorder, but I know I'd break my bank just to purchase one. I wait until I afford it, that being said, I won't even try to make a purchase but I'll do all the looking I want. At least until price come down or at least until I can afford to make a purchase.

We may have instant credit but I understand that there is a credit crunch. Perhaps it's more important to pay as you go before you can actually own a product, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!