Like & Share

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I visited the online CTA Gift Store

I must say I like some of their items but what I really wanted to see was a holder for any CTA Chicago Card or pass and they don't seem to sell anymore. They might want to consider developing that product unless of course from the times they did sell them, when the primary fare media was the Transit Card, they didn't make a lot of money off of that. Still it's great to see their gift shop back.

I could honest go for either their CTA messenger bag. The one that has one of the old CTA logos and perhaps any product that contains an old CTA token. It's also awesome to have a t-shirt with signage from your neighborhood L stop. Even a farecard shaped mouse pad.

I just wish there was a way to suggest items for this store to sell, but it's a good start.

Oh do what I did last night. Just copy and paste the CTA's website at transitchicago.com. Go to the "Wayback Machine" at archive.org. Then go back thru the years of old CTA website designs and look up Gift Express, and see what products they sold back in either the late 1990s or early 2000s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!