Like & Share

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Get off the black woman bandwagon?

Let's see what this YouTube user, SrgtWilliepete, means by that. I posted another vid from him sometime last month.

One thing to note when you listen to this video is that he says that the unemployment rate between black men and black women is worse for black women than black men. I don't know about that, I wish I knew where he got his statistics from. On the other hand what I can believe is that there is a surge in the number of black women going to jail. That I could believe and it may not be black women although they could be a part of the trend but women in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!