Like & Share

Friday, August 08, 2008

Microbrewers' prices going up

For some reason, I have taken an interest in this idea of home brewing. I haven't started doing that yet, but watching a video from this blog Wandering West Michigan showing a store where one can pick out particular beers in addition to buying ingredients to make beer.

I see this video from Crain's talking about how area microbrewers are having to adjust prices because beer ingredients such as wheat, hops, and barley have increased. I was talking to a friend who suggests that perhaps they could grow their own hops. It could be cheaper that way.

Oh and for your vocabulary pleasure microbreweries can be exchanged for craftbreweries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!