Like & Share

Monday, May 05, 2008

When will Chicago get a Mac camp?

Steve Garfield talks about a Mac camp coming to Boston, but I'm interested in learning how to use a Mac. At the moment it's not likely that I'll ever purchase one let alone use one. On the other hand there are some things that I'd like to do, such as video editing, where I would be very interested in using a Mac.

It's unfortunate that the prices are high for a Mac and for that reason I'm still a committed PC user for the moment. then again who says I can't use both even if I had both a PC and a Mac.

The official Apple website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!