Like & Share

Monday, May 19, 2008

Doctor Offers Sex Changes For Kids

From The News Junkie!

To be entirely blunt people who think that they're a man in a woman's body or a woman in a man's body have issues. I would totally be horrified if they attempted to turn their bodies into something they're not. Unfortunately it doesn't stop there.

There are stories where kids have been diagnosed with this problem and then they are allowed to indulge. There was a story with a boy going to school as a girl. For some reason I thought that was odd and I wonder where are the parents in this.

As much as I think this type of activity is strange and certainly I have no problem with a person determining who they are and their place in the world why subject children to this when they have yet to figure this out. A child who thinks that they're a girl in a man's body certainly will change their mind on that at a certain age. It would certainly be a mistake for a parent to say yes to a sex change let alone allow a child to indulge in cross dressing behavior by claiming to be a girl trapped in a boy's body.

At times I wonder what's wrong with people when they come up with these types of ideas!

I apologize if this story offends I try not to blog about these stories often and that will certainly become a general policy around these parts. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!