Like & Share

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You know something?

I really miss Mancow Muller I wish a radio station would take him on at some point in the near future. He's been off the air in Chicago for almost two years when his last station Q101 decided to make a change in the mornings. In lieu of a regular Chicago radio presences we can see him on this Channel 2 vid from this past Sunday.

I also want to bring to your attention another segment on Sunday from Channel 2 about Emmit Till. I've talked about that story overtime here. This segment is an interview with an actor who's playing the title role in a new play that is to be featured at The Goodman Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!