Like & Share

Sunday, April 06, 2008

McCain's new ad and some thoughts

There are those who see McCain as a continuation of the Bush presidency. I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for, but I'll say this much this ad might tip the balance to McCain. This is certainly an important message.

Still I would want to see some new ideas that is a break from the past. I learned that tax cuts don't mean anything because that money is really a loan, you have to give that money back in tax returns. Does this make sense to anyone?

So I've learned that tax cuts aren't what they should be. Thus when it comes to giving money back to the people, in the forms of a rebate or a refund you're not supposed to keep that. This means that conservatives (or I should say Republicans) those who believe in tax cuts that are supposed to stir up the economy aren't going far enough.

Personally I would like to see an examination in the elimination of the income tax and of the foe of most Americans, the Internal Revenue Service. Other than that I don't want to hear about another tax cut or refund or stimulus check.

Anyway, I like this ad. Though I don't know if this contest will be particularly civil.

Hat-tip InstaPundit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!