Like & Share

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I made over 100 page views on Wednesday

I not only have SiteMeter to track traffic but I also have StatCounter. You can't see it can you? Well that's the point.

You may ask you, that's all? Well that's significant for me. I looks at the traffic and I concluded that these 111 views came to read my take on LeBron James' Vogue magazine cover. BTW, don't be afraid to leave a comment if you agree or disagree. I don't think this blog has ever seen 111 page views, I'd be surprised if it ever sees 1000+.

Anyway this is significant readership and almost makes me wonder if I should select more carefully what stories I do blog about. Well I got lucky this time, perhaps I will again. This blog represents some of my thoughts so I suppose I will continue to seek out those stories that interest me and hopefully by extension they will interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!