Like & Share

Monday, February 18, 2008

InstaPundit has more about gun-free zones on college campuses

Actually he links to three articles as of this moment I have haven't clicked on all three links, but to be very honest the first link has a very disturbing proposal that I hope no college will ever consider. It almost reminds me of my time in a city high school where I would start my day walking thru a metal detector. Screening heavily with a big wall to prevent anything from getting in or out is a bit disturbing to me. In comparison I'd rather go to class with a responsible adult who's carrying a firearm instead of feeling like I'm in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!