Like & Share

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Obama wins South Carolina

And accounts are that he wins big! I think a lot of people really love his victory speech. I'll post it here. What are some of the blogs I follow in the bloggosphere saying about Obama's victory in SC.

OBAMA TAKES SOUTH CAROLINA from MyUrban Report
I take back everything I said about South Carolina from AMillionMonkeys
Instapundit with links to other stories about South Carolina with more coverage here, here, and here.
South Carolina Democratic Primary Results from The Political Realm
The Politricks of Dreaming from AverageBro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!