Like & Share

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Started a new blog

The Sixth Ward

A new project about the Sixth Ward of Chicago. It includes the neighborhoods of Chatham, Park Manor, West Chesterfield, and Englewood. It is somewhat inspired by the more ward/neighborhood-centric blogs that have been created over the years in such city neighborhoods as Roger's Park & Uptown.

I don't intend for it to become overtly political. If nothing else it will be just informative. And a way to share pics from around the ward. Politics may be apart of the offering but I don't want it to be a typical topic of discussion.

Right now I'm going to take it one post at a time and see where this develops. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!