Like & Share

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day

I took a break again this weekend with a return trip to Mississippi. I saw a comment on my post about Mrs. Corretta Scott King. I saw it as a very unusual distraction from the main point of the post, so I got something to address that.

I'm currently working on it, I may have it up later today sometime. It's probably going to be a departure for this blog while, it allows me to go back to territory I'm somewhat familiar with. You've been warned, but if nothing else you'll read and understand where I'm coming from.

Anyway there isn't much to do in the Mississippi Delta, I just spend a lot of time on the computer. I didn't post here much unfortunately except post a responding comment to the "labeller". But as I've stated I've got a full fledged response for him. He shouldn't flatter himself though the post isn't all abou tthis person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!