Like & Share

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm liking Windows Vista a little bit

Last week, we got our first new PC in years. For the most part I was running on a laptop computer. Now I got a PC from Dell. And I'm currently writing this post and a few earlier ones were written on Windows Vista.

It's taking some getting used to but at least I'm familiar with XP. Microsoft Office Programs will certainly take some getting used to as well. The configuration is a lot different than I'm used to and the templates aren't what I'm used to but they're still worth utilizing. So far I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!