Like & Share

Friday, July 13, 2007

I took advantage of a new feature here...

Since Google are the new owners of Feedburner, Blogger (another unit of Google) has allowed me a blog publisher to redirect the feed produced by Blogger to the feed that I like to promote around these parts produced by Feedburner. When I did this sometime yesterday, I looked this morning and find that my subscriptions went up!

As a matter of fact that's one of the side effects of doing it. I'm sure there are some of you who joined the blog when I didn't have a Feedburner feed or you just entered the blog address to subscribe to the blog. Or when I converted to the "new" Blogger you might have used the link provided near the bottom of the blog (that is right before the del.icio.us tags and just under the last post on the main page. Either way in the future if anyone chooses to subscribe it will be thru Feedburner.

Also I wish I know who some of you people are. Let me know who some of you are. And if you have any questions let me know. Leave a comment or send an email at itsmymind (AT) gmail (DOT) com. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!