Like & Share

Friday, July 20, 2007

Here are some pictures from the Gotham Police Station at the old main post office

This was the sign I was telling you about. Gave me flash backs to the old Adam West Batman of the 1960s. I can hear that style music in my head right now. Though while the new Batman film, titled The Dark Knight, will certainly be less camp and more dark, I think the production crew made the right decision in choosing to film at the old main post office on the Chicago River and Van Buren.
Here are trucks for Gotham's Swat Team. See Gotham Police on one of them. Whatever the plot to this new Batman movie it sure looks like serious business doesn't it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!