Like & Share

Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm taking a cue here...

From both Eric Zorn and IL Rep. John Fritchey and get this blog a seal. I may do more than one version and why not. It's all for fun.

Here's the first verison for now...
Oh and if anyone can enlighten me as to whether I spelled Isiah right, please do. It took me almost two years to realize that I might have misspelled something. With or without the misspelling, I still think my bible quote is powerful.

Make your own seal here.
Hell's Kitchen is on now, I'll talk to you later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

instead of a pen with a feminine hand, why not have a big, mushy brain?

"It's my mind" - get it?


free of charge...

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!