Friday, June 29, 2007

I hope this upsets you!!!

On the west side of Chicago a woman saw that her two year old son was sick after he ingested some of her prescription medication. She refused to call 911 because she was more afraid that she'd get in trouble. Thank goodness for daddy who attempted to save his son's life, but it was too late and this young boy died. The prescription medication was for this woman's heroin addiction.

Hug your children tonight.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I read that in today's trib. What a tragedy. Poor little boy.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!