Like & Share

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Good Friday

If you're reading this I want to wish you a wonder Good Friday. For some of you it is a holiday or some of you make a holiday of it anyway taking a day off work. This is perhaps especially true of the more religious amongst us.

I get the day off and when I was a student in the Chicago Public Schools we used to get Good Friday off. A good day to relax from school and work. Or in some instances go to church.

Yeah I know some of us have to go to work. The one thing about Good Friday is that it always leads to Easter sunday. Still not a day off for everyone, but it's another religious holiday to celebrate at home or at church or again a day to relax.

Have a great and safe one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!