Like & Share

Thursday, March 22, 2007

You know what????

There should be a database of those public officials who have blogs. I can focus on the state of Illinois or I can look at anyone across the state. I imagine even if there is a low number of officials with blogs, that it would still be too numerous to even do that.

Over on Illinoize is a blogging politician, state Rep. John Fritchey, who has his own blog The Open House.

Today I find another politician with a blog Wayne Sinnock, a city councilman in Highland, Illinois.

The Mayor of Elburn, Illinois also has a blog of his own as well.

I'm sure there is a much larger universe out there and I'm willing to look for them. If you want to be open about doing the business of the people then I think a blog is one way to maintain some form of communication with the people. It is something that should be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!