Like & Share

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's been a long time since I've actually followed a videoblog...

You can call them vlogs if you want. Videoblogging sounds better. If I even do one I might come up with a better name for one of those.

Anyway there is a blog where you can keep up with news about videoblogging called the Vlog Press Kit. A collection of stories and links with regards to the vloggosphere. The authors there hope to be able to help journalist learn a little more about videoblogging.

BTW, I haven't followed this scene too often because since "discovering" it in 2005 when I first started blogging, the scene has slowed down considerably. Kind of unfortunate but I suppose when it comes to one-man (or one-lady or one-person) it's basically very easy to do. That's not to say they don't produce.

Here's a videoblog I saw today and maybe you have some space at home to build a personal museum of stuff. This segment is courtesy of Lo-Fi St. Louis.

Also Videoblogging week is coming up next week during between the 1st and 7th of April. Have your broadband internet connections ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!