Like & Share

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday afternoon cleaning

Well I just decided to post an image that shows my email address. You can't click on it to send my e-mail you'll just have to type it out. You can go to my profile and I've made my e-mail address available there if you want to click on it to send me an email.

That makes my about description obsolete. So I'll have to come up with some ideas. Email me if you have any suggestions on how I should make some changes to it.

I think it's time I changed my profile pic again. Dr. Benjamin Mays needs a rest from being the public face of this blog. It needs a new one. Over time there have been Bill Cosby, Dr. Martin Luther King, Captain Bejamin Sisko (Star Trek: Deep Space 9), John H. Johnson of Johnson Publishing Company, Captain James T. Kirk (the original Star Trek), and perhaps others too numerous to name.

Choices for new profile pics for right now are Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Crispus Attucks, Benjamin Banneker, John Sengstacke & John Abbot of the Chicago Defender, Mayor Harold Washington of Chicago, Mayor Maynard Jackson of Atlanta, Frederick Douglass, WEB DuBois, etc. Those are just to name a few.

Any whatever the prevailing wisdom or indeed feedback or whatever suggest it will be right for the moment. OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!