Like & Share

Saturday, February 10, 2007

As I continue to reformat this blog

I have added recent comments to the blog feed and it took some creativity or some thinking to be able to get the comments feed and then make a widget for them. Right now though you can only see the five most recent comments. Other than that one other item.

I have a question for Blogger. At least with the old Blogger we knew the address for the feed. Basically we had to log in for it and the address would be under site feed and there was a section for site feed. I would like for Blogger to give us that option for not only the actual blog feed but also for comments whether per post (there just has to be a general address for that) or comments for the blog itself.

I'm sure no one at Blogger has a way to check this blog. They're probably too busy. But if I can find an email address for them they can put this right in the suggestion box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!